I have been wasting time on her for a good 40 mins. I'm about to go check if anything good is on the Olympics, and then go to bed b/c I have to be up and at church by 8 to sing!
Today was a good day. I had to be up early and go to work, but got off at 11, came home and went to the pool. Man, it was HOT today! Finally felt like August. I haven't been able to or the weather hasn't been nice enough for the pool much. So that was nice. Also finished up Tony Dungy's book, and wow, was that good. I'm gonna have to post about that later. READ QUIET STRENGTH. It will give you all the respect and admiration for this fantastic man of God that coaches our team. Wow. He hits the nail on the head so many times in his book.
Then, I got ready and headed to church to sing b/c I'm on worship team this weekend, which consists of 4 services! I really love it though. It's really fun. I am always blown away by how good everything turns out to be for our services, even though all summer I've seen how sometimes it's so helter skelter, and our FOUR staffers are running all over getting things done... somehow God allows us to put something He can use together. Same with this weekend at church. TON of stuff going on for the service, two guys on weekends off... crazy busy week, ahh! But the service was SO good, and I was just like, "all that crazyness and helter skelter-ness is worth it for this. the end result." and THEN to make it better I get to get up and sing, which makes my heart happy. We have good musicians and singers, and when you're a musician yourself, it's awesome to make music with other musicians. YESSS. aaaand WORSHIP JESUS too! hahaha. Anyways, I am blessed to do what I do, and I hope people can see the joy I have and not just see a pretty face or good voice. It's all about Him.
and as usual, I have a song, one from our worship this weekend at Northview that is really fun. But the words kick me too. What a joy to proclaim this with my brothers and sisters in Christ. this is just a small part of it, but my fave.
all to you- lincoln brewster
I've searched and came up empty
this world has nothing for me
You are my one and only!
I'm living my life for you
I'm giving everything to You
not holding back, but EVERY part
I'm giving it all to You!
Pregnancy is winning today because this is all I want to do is sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment