Monday, August 18, 2008

not too good at updates lately

hey! i'm still alive! just haven't been updating much.

I have been watching as much olympics as possible. LOVING the swimming, gymnastics, volleyball, diving... it's so great! And of course it's been exciting watching Michael Phelps change Olympic history forever.

this weekend has been fun. I went to the state fair with my good friend Kimmy and we had a good time just wandering around and eating food and talking. then Saturday morning I got to go on one of the tours of Lucas Oil Stadium!! It was sweet! pics to come of that, especially on facebook. then I hauled straight home to Ohio for a long time friend's wedding. I am so happy for him and his new wife. sigh. Someday, that'll be me. Someday.

and it was good to see my family too. I really love them. My brother had been gone with Youthworks all summer, so it was good to see him after a few months. It went by quickly, but I'll see them again soon.

things are FINALLY coming together jobwise. I should have a pretty finalized idea of what is going down by the end of this week. thank you Jesus!

still lots to think or stress about, but trying to just take it in stride and each bit by bit. He is faithful, and let me tell you, if you want to be convicted about your life, read James. I've been reading that and James 2 was like super convicting. check it out.

marathon few days coming up. and...break!

No comments: