Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hillsong United is coming to Greenwood!!

OMG I just saw this on facebook on one of those little ads on the side!! The gang straight from Sydney is coming here!! AHHH! They will be at the Gathering Place at Community Church of Greenwood (my dad pastored there when we lived in Greenwood, our old place!) on August 26th.
SO. EXCITING. I love love love all their stuff, and really am pumped about this. Tickets are on sale I think for like $25 and will sell out quick cuz they ROCK so if you wanna go, tell me!

YAY!!

to use lyrics from this amazing worship band... here's my favorite part from "Hosanna." I pray these as the very cry of my heart.

heal my heart and make it clean
open up my eyes to the things unseen
show me how to love like You have loved me
break my heart for what breaks yours
everything I am for your Kingdom's cause
as I walk from earth into eternity

No comments: