hey friends!
so, I'm no longer where I was, and just starting off on a new leg of this race! Interesting the way it has gone, but that's ok! Still getting settled in, and will be figuring out what all is in this Carmel/Westfield area. It's pretty, that's for sure!
Hoping to figure out how to get my computer hooked up to the internet here soon. And will update later then. I don't know if anyone reads this, but if so, I'm glad :)
ttyl!
Oh, and I have an extra ticket for the Gavin Degraw and Jason Mraz concert on thursday, facebook me asap if you want it!! Can't wait to go, altho it's gonna be super hot!
Pregnancy is winning today because this is all I want to do is sleep.
1 comment:
Do you have any idea how much I LOVE Jason Mraz? What a great concert that will be!!!
Lucky!
Post a Comment