Saturday, July 26, 2008

what is going on?

some new stuff is going on with me, and I don't know really what it is, or how it happened.

and that's all I have to say about that for now. :)

have been busy with work and internship. too many early mornings at Starbucks, ewww! having tons of fun with the church gig though. I like just helping out wherever I can and having fun all the while.

by Sept. 1 I'll be living in Autumn Woods on 91st and Allisonville with a great friend that I've had for years, Alisa! I'm so excited for what these next weeks will bring.

leading worship with Matt and Heather (husband and wife, work for him at church) and love it. I love leading worship with people who are not only talented singers, but passionate about God. It's one thing to get up and sing songs about God's grace and praising Him really prettily, and another thing to sing it from your heart to the Savior of your soul while also sounding awesome. that's what i strive for.

we sang this song, and I love it. an unfailing love is a concept I don't know of other than my parents love for me and my Savior. He really is the ONLY unfailing love, now and always.

Unfailing Love

You are my rock,
the one I hold onto
You are my song, and I sing for you

Everything, you hold in your hand
still you make time for me
I can't understand

Praise you God of earth and sky
how beautiful is Your unfailing love
unfailing love
and You never change, God you remain
the Holy one
and my unfailing love
unfailing love

1 comment:

pwdrd donuts said...

It was a blast this weekend. Such tight harmonies...love that. Great job!

And you're right...sharing music this way is the best of all.